Responsive display ads are a great way to get your brand in front of a larger audience. But to make them as effective as possible, you’ll need to find out what the design requirements are so that you can make sure your site stands out from your competitors.
The current demand for responsive display ads is high and it’s easy to see why. Although they don’t offer the same revenue potential as traditional formats like fixed-size banners, they do provide an effective way to reach a broad audience with targeted content at a specific moment in time.
With the rise in mobile marketing and usage, there has been an increase in interest in responsive design. You see, one of the biggest problems with display ads (and many other creative tactics) is that they’re not mobile-friendly. This could mean that you might lose potential users as a result. That’s why it’s important to understand the different ways you can use responsive design to increase your success on mobile devices. So what is the best way to design them? Let’s break it down!
What is responsive display advertising?
Responsive display advertising is a type of advertising that allows advertisers to create ads that are flexible and adapt to various screen sizes and devices. This type of advertising is designed to provide a better user experience, as well as improve the performance of ads.
Responsive Display Ads are a great way to promote your business in the digital world. They can be used for eCommerce and display advertising, but also offline promotions like billboards or bus stop banners.
Display ads are usually displayed in the top left corner of a website and displayed when someone is scrolling through the pages of your website. The display ad will show up next to the main content on your site so that it doesn’t get lost in the noise of other text links or graphics.
Display advertising is one of the most effective and cost-efficient ways to promote your business. It allows you to reach highly targeted customers on a large scale, while at the same time keeping your brand top of mind.
How to design a responsive display ad?
As the world of online advertising continues to evolve, so too do the creative requirements for successful campaigns. One of the latest trends is responsive display ads, which are designed to adapt to various screen sizes and devices.
Here are some tips for creating effective responsive display ads:
- Keep your message clear and concise: With a limited amount of space to work with, it’s important to make sure your message is clear and concise. Stick to one key selling point and make sure it’s immediately apparent in your ad. Your ad should be concise and to the point, as users will not want to waste time reading a long and drawn-out ad.
- Use strong visuals: Because responsive display ads rely heavily on visuals, it’s important to use strong imagery that will grab attention and hold up well on different screen sizes. Avoid using too much text, as it can be difficult to read on smaller screens.
- Use eye-catching colours: Make sure that the ad’s colour scheme is easy to read and distinguishable from other ads on your website or app. Users will not be able to tell if they are looking at an ad if all of them are similar in colour and tone.
- Know your audience: To design a responsive display ad, you need to know the preferences of your audience. If you have the data, it would be easier for you to create ads that can be shown on different display sizes and resolutions. The best way to know these things is by testing them on different devices and platforms.
- Use Google Analytics: Your ads will not be effective unless they are tracked properly. This ensures that you get real-time traffic reports and can see how effective your ads are in terms of conversion rate and brand awareness levels.
Taking everything into account
If you’re designing for a responsive set of display ads, your work involves a bit more than designing the banner ad to look good on the primary screen size. You’ll be designing something that can ultimately function on just about any screen size, from mobile to desktop. As you’ll see in the above video, this requires an entirely different design approach. Note that these are best practices and are not presented as rules. Use these guidelines to help you think through what options might be available as you create display ads for responsive design.
Display advertisements are the most important part of creating a great PPC campaign. The higher the click-through rate is, the better rankings you will get in search engine results pages (SERPs), and that means more revenue for you. With an appropriate ad design and targeting, you can ensure your ads are showing to the right people and thus making more sales.
Rockstar Social is the best e-commerce marketing agency in India. We understand the importance of building a strong online presence for your brand so that it stands out among other brands. That’s why we work closely with you to develop an effective strategy that will increase your visibility on the internet, while also driving more visitors to your website and converting them into customers. We will evaluate your digital presence and recommend an effective strategy that will help you make powerful connections with your audience. Contact us today!